Become An Authorized Dealer
Thank you for your interest in becoming an authorized Richardson Dealer. Richardson follows a controlled distribution policy and does not sell directly to the consumer. Our products are available only through authorized dealers, distributors, and resellers in the apparel and headwear business. Many factors go into approving a new account, listed below are a few qualifying requirements to become an authorized Richardson dealer.
- Must have a registered resell certificate for the states in which you do business.
- Must be located in a commercial business location and have been in business for at least two years.
- Must be able to place an opening order for at least $500 and maintain an annual purchase volume of $5000 or more with Richardson.
If your business meets the above minimum requirements, please fill out the Authorized Dealer Questionnaire to apply for a new Richardson account.
- We will review your Authorized Dealer Questionnaire within 7-10 business days.
If your business does not meet the above minimum requirements, you can use our Dealer Locator to locate an authorized Richardson dealer to help you.
- Your local dealer can assist you with placing orders, quote prices, and help with all your custom decorating needs.
New Account Team