Become An Authorized Dealer
Thank you for your interest to become a Richardson Authorized Dealer. Please be aware that we sell our products to established retailers and do not sell directly to consumers. Richardson Sports follows a controlled distribution policy and only sells to authorized dealers, distributors, and resellers. Many factors go into approving a new authorized Richardson account, listed below are a few of our qualifying requirements for your business:
- Must have a registered resell certificate for the states in which you do business.
- Be located in a commercial business location (brick and mortar storefront).
- Have been in business for at least two years.
- Place an opening order of at least $500 and maintain a $5,000 minimum annual purchase volume with Richardson.
If your business meets the above minimum requirements, please fill out the Authorized Dealer Questionnaire to begin the process to become an authorized dealer.
- After receiving your Authorized Dealer Questionnaire, we will send you a Richardson Authorized Dealer Application within 7-10 business days.
- After receiving your completed application, we will communicate our decision within 7-10 business days.
If your business doesn't meet the above minimum requirements, please fill out the Dealer Locator to find a local dealer.
- Your local dealer can assist you with placing orders, quote prices, and help with all your custom decorating needs.
New Account Team